January 24, 2010

Sharing Handy Hints

Do you have any handy hints that you would like to share?

Perhaps they are your grandmothers, perhaps your mothers, or perhaps something you swear by when in the kitchen?

If you would like to share such hints - leave a comment below and I will publish them for you, if you would like your OR initials included in the published book, either include them in the comments section (below) OR drop me a line at marysvillescookbook@gmail.com and I'll ensure your name/initials are included

Don't forget - if you are/were a resident of Marysville in February 2009 and have not yet received a copy of this book, please drop me a line and I will organise at no charge a copy to be shipped to your current address - This is not a free for all - there will be checks done to ensure that those that deserve these books do get them at no cost (including postage) but checks will be done.

Thank-you

Also - if you would like to purchase this book -you can purchase a copy at the Marysville Caravan Park OR directly through me at the above address

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment