November 29, 2009

Succulent Sunday

Further to Silly Saturdays, I’ve decided to share some of the recipes from my book titled “Cookbook for Marysville” You can purchase this book directly from myself. Funds going directly to the township itself.

See my blog http://www.marysvillecookbook.blogspot.com/

Starting next week – every Sunday will be dedicated to these recipes, most of them cheap, wholesome and easy to cook. – no complicated ingredients, often very little time required in the kitchen. I'll even cost them for you - to give you an idea of what they will cost, noting that I always aim for the higher price.

So watch this space – every Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait--I can always use new recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you - I can't wait to share them either!

    I do hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete