December 15, 2009

The 2nd Edition ……………..

Of the Cookbook for Marysville is in the mail, on the way to the printers. Getting a quote (formality) and then within 2-3 weeks should be on the way to my front door.

I can’t believe that something that I did for a long-time family friend, (someone that watched me grow up) started this.

I am now able to help the township with the sale of these books. I am hoping, providing the costs for printing are not too prohibitive to be able to donate $10.00 from each cookbook sale this time.

All of the funding for this project has come from my own pocket.

I will keep you updated as the weeks tick by!

Details for purchase will be posted as they come to hand.

Please refer my daily blog for information on surviving fire and what you should do if caught in a fire – everybody should read it – even if you think you may never need the information – you just never know. http://itaintalwaysso.blogspot.com/search/label/Fires

Take care.



HS

No comments:

Post a Comment